- Additional information
Aigle Parcours 2 Kaki Anti Fatigue
MADE WITH NATURAL RUBBER
Parcours 2: A boot inspired by specialist knowledge of walking and the fruit of two years’ research and development.
The Parcours boot first launched in 1996 has become synonymous with the Aigle brand, and for 2012 they have decided to take it to the next step.
- Triple density anti-fatigue sole – Optimal comfort and heel to to transition, shock apsorption and foot stability
- Dampening cushion sole – Shock absorption and energy return
- Cushioning system midsole – Comfort and foot stability
- Abrasion resistant outsole
- 360 degree high grip lugs – Energy management
- Forefoot grip
- 360 degree “paw”grip
- Shank for better stability
- Heel breaking system
- Energy absorption capacity is twice the European standard
41/7, 42/8, 43/9, 44/10, 45/11, 46/12, 47, 47/12+, 48