- Additional information
SealSkinz Waterproof All weather Shooting Glove
Please note that Sealskinz gloves tend to be a tight fit. We recommend choosing a size up. Please see the size guide below for more details.
The SealSkinz Shooting Glove features a removable trigger finger and offers a simple, unobtrusive design that is specifically designed for shooting use and by the security services.
- Anatomic design
- Pre-curved finger form
- Easy fold-back trigger finger covers for precise pressure control
- 3D ‘natural feel’ providing flexibility
- Durable Ripstop outer shell fabric
- Supple sheepskin leather palm for great grip and feel
- Coolmax® lining for moisture control
- Mid length, adjustable stretch cuffs
SealSkinz believes it is important and is proud to retain the tradition of manufacturing all of their patented technology products in Kings Lynn, Norfolk. This helps them to be able to respond quickly to your feedback. Over 50% of products are manufactured in the UK.
|Gloves and Mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
The size chart above is measured in inches.
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
- Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt, it’s best to go up a size.
Keeping you Dry and Protected
Wet and cold hands on a hunt can lead to all sorts of not-so-good things including cold and numb fingers, blisters, frostbite, and missed hunting opportunities. These gloves will keep you dry and protected in rain, light snow, and mud. We like to think they’re one of those pairs of hunting gloves you’ll wish you had got sooner.