- Additional information
Seeland Active Camo L/S T-Shirt Size Medium
Seeland Active Camo L/S T-Shirt is a very sleek and streamlined men’s In-vis camouflaged long sleeve quick dry T-shirt which makes a great base-layer or midlayer when stalking. The fabric is also anti-odour which keeps you undetectable from wild life as well as being practical when you are away on your travels and you want to travel light.
This versatile stretchable long sleeved top has flat seams to prevent chaffing when active in warmer temperatures. The active fit makes it incredibly comfortable to wear when active and the fabric wicks away any moisture keeping you fresh and dry.
Available in IN-Vis Green Camo in sizes M – 3XL
- Main Fabric: 96% Polyester/4% Elastane
- Rhombic stretch for a full range of movement when active
- Invis camouflage allows you to stay hidden through the various seasons with this multi-purpose camo
- Anti odour treatment for an all day fresh feeling
- Printed logo at chest
- Active Fit for freedom of movement
- Underarm ventilation for temperature control
- Flat seams to prevent rubbing
- Quick dry for comfort when active
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
How to return or exchange an order
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- If you are returning an item for a refund. We would strongly advise against using Hermes. They have a habit of not delivering to the timescales paid for and we have had customer’s returns being lost by them.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- In-ear hearing protection products cannot be returned once unsealed for hygiene reasons.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details