Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 PRO Thermal Binocular With Rangefinder
The Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro thermal imaging monocular is the next step in thermal detection. Fitted with a 640×480 17µm <25mK NETD thermal sensor and a 50mm (F/1.2) fast lens, this model is capable of detailed imaging even in environments with low temperature differences, and with its 640×480 AMOLED frost-resistant display and a 50Hz frame rate it provides super smooth & clear observation.
Has a native magnification of 2.5x with 8.0x digital zoom for a 20.0x total magnification, as well as a 1800m detection range for long distance observation and has a built-in, highly accurate laser rangefinder (1000m range).
Features a built-in photo & video recorder with a 16GB internal memory and is Stream Vision capable.
Comes with an IPS7 battery pack that can be charged via USB or with the IPS7 charger, granting up to 13 hours of operation time.
- Long detection range
- High magnification
- Incremental digital zoom
- Frost-Resistant AMOLED display
- 50Hz Refresh rate
- Focusable lens
- Dioptre control
- Variable interpupillary distance
- 8 Colour modes
- “Display Off” mode
- PiP mode
- Built-In photo & video recorder
- 16GB internal memory
- Stream Vision compatible
- User Friendly controls
- Built-In laser rangefinder (eyesafe)
- Wide operating temperature (-25°C to 50°C)
- Four observation modes (Forest, Rocks, Identification and User)
- Three calibration modes (Manual, semi-auto, auto)
- Pixel correction
- Quick-Change, rechargeable IPS5 battery pack
- MicroUSB port
- Retained lens cap
- RCC Wireless remote control
- IPS Battery charger