- Additional information
Zeiss Conquest V4 3-12×56
The brand new Zeiss Conquest V4 3-12×56 riflescope is ideal for stalking, vermin control and for night vision and thermal add ons for foxing.
The Zeiss Conquest V4 3-12×56 riflescope comes with a Illuminated Reticle 60 but is also available in Z-PLEX non illumanted reticle 20.
This scope is suitable for hunting from a blind both at dusk and at night. Thanks to the large-diameter lens and illuminated reticle, high accuracy is guaranteed – even in low light conditions.
Uncompromising quality and ruggedness – the Conquest V4 line of high-performance riflescopes combines the tried and tested ZEISS optics concept with a rugged and functional design. Equipped with 4x zoom and a ballistic turret, these scopes set a new standard in their class.
With its wide reticle adjustment range, the hunter has the flexibility needed for a variety of different hunting methods.
The reticle can be individually adjusted to target distances and the hunter’s needs.
The Reticle 60 is lighter and finer in looks than the similar Reticle 40. The posts only cover half the area, leaving double the amount of space between them. This makes it perfect for precision shooting with minimum coverage of the target game. At 12 x magnification and a target coverage of just 0.55 cm at 100 m you keep a good overview without losing sight of the finer details. The illuminated dot is very bright, and can therefore be used for daytime hunting. The dot can be finely adjusted, which makes it ideal for night-time hunting too. The reticle is in the 2nd image plane in each riflescope.
- Magnification: 3x – 12x
- Effective lens diameter: 27.7mm-56mm
- Exit Pupil diameter: 9.2mm – 4.7mm
- Twilight Factor: 9.1 – 25.9
- Field of view at 100m: 12.7m – 3.2m
- Objective viewing angle: 7.2 – 1.8 deg
- Diopter adjustment range: -3/+2
- Eye relief: 90mm
- Parallax adjustment: 91,4m
- Adjustment range at 100m: 200cm
- Adjustment per click at 100m: 0,7cm (0.25 MOA)
- Centre tube diameter: 30mm inch
- Eyepiece tube diameter: 44mm
- Objective tube diameter: 62mm
- Coating: Zeiss MC
- Nitrogen filled
- Water Resistance to 400mbar
- Length 368mm
- Weight 610g
Rec 20 (Z-Plex), Rec 60 ill