ZEISS LRP S5 525-56 ZF-MRi Rec 16
The all-new Zeiss LRP S5 525-56: A premium first focal plane optical system, designed specifically for competition and hunting applications. The LRP S5 offers excellent color contrast and razor-sharp resolution, featuring a truly daylight visible illuminated reticle. An incredible feature is the best-in-class elevation travel, 40.7 MRAD or 140 MOA, which allows target engagements up to 1,500 yards and beyond.
The LRP S5 design includes SCHOTT glass, fluoride lens elements, and T* coatings, allowing for optimum target or game identification, resolution of target and maximum light transmission of 90%. The tactile turrets feature a multi-turn design with enhanced engraving and an external locking windage. One revolution of the turret equals 12 MRAD or 30 MOA. The LRP S5 is machined from solid aluminum billet T-6-6082 with a 3mm main tube wall thickness, and shock-tested to 1,500 g-force.
- Best- in-Class Total Elevation Travel
- Truly Daylight Visible Illuminated Reticle
- First Focal Plane
- Compact and Heavy-Duty
- Tactile and Highly\Repeatable Turrets
- Ballistic Stop Turret
- Locking Windage Turret
- 90% Light Transmission
- Waterproof up to 400 mbar
- 34mm Main Tube
- Nitrogen Purged
- Made in Germany
- Magnification: 5x – 25x
- Focal Plane: First
- Effective Lens Diameter – Ocular: 32mm
- Effective Lens Diameter – Obj.: 56mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5 in
- Parallax: 27 yds – ∞
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 40.7 MRAD
- Windage Adjustment Range: 24 MRAD
- Click Value: 0.1 MRAD
- Reticle: ZF-MRi
- Tube Diameter: 34 mm
- Length: 15.6 in.
- Weight: 36.3 oz.
- Diffractive Reticle Illumination: Digital, variable, angle sensor, auto off