The highly versatile Matrix combines great new features and rock solid stability in an affordable rest. Central to the design is the innovative, ultra rigid u-channel frame for quickly adjusting in length for the perfect fit to any firearm. The two piece sliding frame incorporates an open central channel with plenty of clearance for hi-capacity detachable magazines and lever action firearms. A convenient storage area incorporated into the front of the base features a removable lid that adds additional clearance when detached, and also acts as a rubberized rear support surface for firing handguns when left in place. Another key features is the front elevation system. A spring loaded tension mechanism and height adjustment knob are great for fast, one handed elevation adjustments to keep the front cradle wobble free thought the entire vertical range. Over-molded front and rear supports protect the firearms finish, but are firm enough to prevent any give or play. Shooters will enjoy the versatility of converting the Matrix into a compact front rest by removing the rear portion of the frame. Whether used as a front rest or as a full length rest, the Matrix provides stability that will deliver maximum accuracy potential.
- Multiple rigid supports molded into the frame
- Over-molded front and rear cradle is non-marring
- 4.5″ of overall length adjustment
- Storage area with removable over-molded lid
- Spring-loaded tension mechanism and height adjustment knob allow for one-handed elevation adjustments, keeping the front cradle wobble-free throughout the entire vertical range