Rokstad BBS V Mount Tripod
The BBS V shooting tripod by RokStad, is a light, simple and solid base for long firearms. It works very well during hunting, training and on the shooting range. Two-stage height adjustment allows it to be unfolded up to 188 cm.
Stable support for three positions
The crosspiece legs are made of aluminum alloy 6061-T6. They have EVA foam grips. They are finished with rubber feet, screwed on steel spikes, which allow for safe and solid driving the tripod into the ground. The feet can be unscrewed to the maximum to protect the base from the spikes’ tips and themselves against blunting, or twisted to allow the tripod to be embedded deeper.
The legs have latches and are stretched in two stages. The height adjustment range is from 80 to 188 cm (31” – 74”). The maximum diameter of the legs is 18 mm and the minimum diameter is 14 mm. Their maximum opening angle is 50°. The tripod can be adapted to the terrain and the shooting position – sitting, kneeling or standing .
The head has a V-shape, and rubber inserts on the inside, so you can place beds of different diameters on it, and you can be sure that they will not slip from the base. The head rotates 360°, which allows full observation of the area without detaching the weapon. It also has the ability to quickly disassemble to facilitate transport or replacement. The tripod is compatible with the RokStad TPM shooting rest. The shooting tripod weighs a little over 1 kg and can withstand maximum load up to 15 kg.
- Simple, stable and solid hunting crosier
- Height adjustable in two stages, in the range from 80 to 188 cm
- Leg angle up to 50°
- Suitable for sitting, kneeling and standing postures
- The high adjustment range allows you to freely adjust it to the shape of the terrain
- A pommel shaped for a weapon with any diameter of the grip
- Protected against slipping of the weapon through a non-slip rubber insert
- Head fully rotatable and quick to disassemble
- Compatible with RokStad TPM shooting rest