- Additional information
Warne Horizontal 30mm Rings Weaver/Picatinny
- Horizontal Split.
- Square Recoil Key.
Maxima Horizontal scope rings are designed, engineered and manufactured by our expert staff in Tualatin, Oregon. Utilizing proprietary sintered steel technology, Maxima Horizontal offers unwavering strength and precision in a stylish, yet traditional form. 4 screw ring caps, along with a unique recoil key and clamp offer easy installation and unrivaled holding strength. With classic lines, and Warne’s return to zero guarantee, Maxima Horizontal are the new standard. Warne Maxima Horizontal Rings evolved from the concept of incorporating the world renowned performance, materials and reputation of Maxima rings in a more traditional, horizontally split configuration. Maxima Horizontal rings include several design features that enhance performance, ease installation and include the return to zero guarantee that Warne is known for.
Maxima Horizontal scope rings from Warne Scope Mounts blend traditional design with modern advances.
The horizontal split design in these 515M 30mm scope rings is a nod to history, but we improve it with superior materials and innovative features. CNC machined in the U.S., we use a proprietary sintered steel for impressive strength and clamping, as well as our return to zero guarantee. The square recoil keys ensure a positive engagement of the rings to Picatinny or Weaver bases, and a STANAG 4694 interface enhances their strength.
- CNC machined from sintered steel for superior strength and clamping benefits.
- Square, permanently installed recoil keys for positive engagement of ring to base.
- Rings mount securely around scope using 4 Torx T-15 cap screws, 2 screws for each clamp
- STANAG 4694 interface allows for better return to zero and rigidity
- Fits both Picatinny & weaver style bases
- Available in 1 inch and 30mm
- Designed and Made in USA